Boroughmuir High School Parent Council Secretary
Boroughmuir PC are looking for somebody who is willing to take on the vital role of Secretary to support the work of the Office bearers of the Parent Council (PC) @ BHS.
This role has a fee attached to it, from the City of Edinburgh, and we can offer the right person £35 per PC meeting, of which there are six per academic year plus the AGM, for taking the minutes and dealing with all of the administration of papers connected to each meeting.
If when you’ve looked at the detail of the job – in the advert below – and think that you could step up to the role, or if you would like to talk more about it before putting yourself forward, then please contact our current administrator (Andrea Henderson) email@example.com , or our Chair (Jacqueline Whymark) firstname.lastname@example.org for an email chat.
BHS hope to appoint the right person as soon as possible, and you would be welcome to come along to their next PC meeting on Wednesday 16th March between 6.30 and 8.00 to meet us, then you would be most welcome.
• To support the Chair in administrative matters, formulating and distributing information
• To collect and distribute relevant documents in preparation for Parent Council meetings (7 meeting p.a.)
• To take, circulate and update minutes of PC meetings
• To maintain a current PC members distribution list
• To liaise with the Web Masters who maintain the PC Website